Air Jordan IV "Nightmare In Green"

In a previous blog update I mentioned having completed 2 pairs of Jordans for my personal collection (the first being the "Bizarre Visions" Jordan 7s).  Well, here's the second pair titled "Nightmare In Green".

I wanted something wild that featured multiple shades of green, but didn't want to do the more traditional shades of green because I didn't want to go for a military style look so instead I used more semi-green or green-like shades (mostly a lot of teal shades).  This is a 1-of-1 pair and not for sale but so many people have been asking me about these shoes so I may possibly end up doing something similar in the future...possibly the same colorway but with a different design and/or a different Jordan shoe.
































Comments