"Easter Egg"

















Been on a roll with Jordan 3 based customs lately so here's another for the Jordan 3 column (another one coming after this as well).  Now I know Easter's a long way off but I figured i'd dub these as "Easter Egg" because of the color combo.

Like the sneakers in my last two posts, the base shoe was once again, the Jordan 3 Fire Reds:
















And here's the finished product:




















The pair in this picture were done for a client based in Germany (yes I do ship international for those unaware).  I just think the colors remind me of an Easter theme and/or colorful Easter eggs, so I gave them the "Easter Egg" name.  The shoe features a smooth transition of purples and blues which were done by hand (I don't use an airbrush..I actually don't even own one).  If you have a custom idea of your own you want to see fulfilled, contact me through the contact section of my website, www.ecentrikart.net (all inquiries go directly to my email) or directly at the email address, info@ecentrikart.net

Comments