"Street Art, Part 2"



















This shoe is a follow up to a previous shoe theme of the same name.  While I liked the first one, I didn't feel that it got the response I had hoped for nor did I think it popped as bright as it could have so I decided to revisit the theme.  I am a huge fan of street art & graffiti so the inspiration behind this project is pretty obvious.

















The shoe features various colors throughout done up in a street art/graffiti style and topped off with a high gloss finish.






















Currently I will only be making six pairs of this shoe (from here on out, a good amount of my custom releases will be done as limited edition runs...i'd say at least 50%-80% of them).  They can be ordered at this link: http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-max-90-street-art-part-2-custom-6-pairs

Comments