"Colors Of Autumn"


















Light jacket weather.  Halloween,  Pumpkin spice lattes.  Leaves on the ground.  Some of the things that I love about fall, my 3rd favorite season behind summer and spring (actually I love every season except winter but that's another topic).  So following the last shoe I put out which was also fall-related (see here), I wanted to do something that was kind of the embodiment of fall.  I call these "Colors of Autumn".

The base shoe was a pair of all-white Nike iD Spizikes that I got from Ebay.  They were reasonably priced and happened to be my size so I grabbed them right away:






















I had them sitting around for about a month before deciding what I wanted to do with them.  I got the fall theme inspiration after doing the last pair so after whipping up an idea here's the finished result:





















I did some researching via Google pics to get an idea of some of the different colors of autumn (it also helps that I happen to live near a park, which is where I took these pics & it just so happens the sneakers match the leaves perfectly, which makes a great backdrop for the photos).  This shoe is a 1-of-1 for my own personal collection so it's not for sale (I may be willing to do something similar on a different shoe, although the design would have to be different).  If you want an original shoe theme of your own, email me at info@ecentrikart.net.  Or you can purchase various designs that i've done that are currently for sale at www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com.

Comments