Custom Kicks workshops @ The JCC In Bayonne






















Starting Monday, November 17th, I will be holding a series of workshops teaching the basics of sneaker customization!  Looking forward to this endeavor and although i'm a little nervous since i've never taught lessons on my craft, it is something i've wanted to do for a while now.  I love the idea of inspiring others in different ways & hopefully i'll manage to create some new aspiring sneaker artists out of these classes.  I've been customizing sneakers for over 10 years and hope to share some of my knowledge with my future students.

Classes will begin on Monday, November 17th and run every Monday & Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:30pm at the Jewish Community Center in Bayonne, New Jersey.  For more information, call (201) 436-6900.  See picture flyer for more info.

Comments