"Hallowween (formerly known as "Molten Lava")




















Originally I intended for these to be named "Molten Lava" as I thought they reminded me of it, kinda like my past "Volcanic Eruption" customs.  But after looking at them again after having edited the pictures (and being as though it's October), I felt like they had more of a Halloween pumpkin look to them.  This is my first time working with the Jordan 10s as a base for a custom and it's perfect for the finished product.

Base shoe: Jordan 10 "Bobcats"















Finished product:

















The shoe features a transition fade from a darker orange to a lighter orange (hand done, no airbrush) and some cool midsole details.  Currently, I will only be doing 15 pairs of these (both men's and women's/GS sizes available).  Ordering info is at this link: http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-10-molten-lava-custom-15-pairs





Comments