Just another Digi Camo theme....

Originally I was requested by a client to do a digi camo theme after they saw a previous version from 2 years ago.  However, this version would be a little more detailed and on a pair of Jordan 13s.  The client ended up changing their mind and going with a different theme but despite that being the case, I still really liked the Digi Camo idea and decided to put out a Jordan 13 version anyway.

















The digi camo theme is probably the toughest pattern i've done so far.  And being as though I do all my work freehand and don't use stencils, it takes that much longer.  I prefer doing everything handmade as opposed to stencils, airbrushing, etc. because it just feels more organic to me.....I don't at all knock anyone who uses those methods but I just feel more comfortable doing everything by hand but I digress....

Anyway, for those unfamiliar with the Digi Camo (Digital Camouflage) pattern, here's an example of what it looks like:

















And here's the base shoe I used for the project: The Jordan 13 "Grey Toe":















And here's more pics of the finished product:




































As you can see, the colors are different but the pattern sticks to the basic idea.  Originally I was thinking of just leaving this as one of my few scrapped projects but have decided to accept orders for these...however, I will only be accepting a few (like in the 5 to 10 range).  All of the ordering info is at the link below:

http://ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-13-digi-camo-custom

Comments