"Color Splurge"

Being an art lover, especially of abstract, graffiti, street art, and pop art, I tend to be drawn to really colorful themed works.  This is a fact that's been shown in a lot of my custom work over the years.  So when coming up with this next shoe, I wanted something that expressed that.

A lot of my work is graffiti and street art inspired but this time I wanted to do something with a pop art feel to it with a little abstract thrown in for good measure.  I drew up a pic of the idea I had in mind and the base shoe I had in mind was the Jordan Metallic 5s:

















I had this base in mind because I love the blank white canvas with the grey tongue....besides the shoe being a great silhouette, it just felt like the perfect fit for my next work.  Not to mention it's one of my favorite Jordan models and a pretty comfortable shoe.  The finished product is below:





































I am currently accepting orders for these but right now, at least for the time being, I will only do 6 pairs.  All price and ordering information can be found here.

Comments