"Arctic Camo"
















No real story behind these other than that I have a folder full of camo prints that I want to do and one day I came across this print and thought "I wanna do this one".  Had a pair of Jordan 6 Infrared lows waiting to be customized:

















Originally I was going to use these for a different custom theme...something that I actually wanted to have done before Sneaker Con NYC but didn't get to do it in time but decided i'm going to do that theme on some Infrared highs instead (as of this entry I haven't started on that yet but will probably get to them next week after I knock out a few orders).  So that left these laying around without an idea to put on them before coming up with the arctic camo theme.




















I am currently taking orders for this shoe in men's sizes only & the first 3 orders will get this matching t-shirt (sizes small to 3XL):



















However, for this custom shoe I will only be making 10 pairs.  From here on out I plan to make all my new custom releases either limited to a certain number of pairs or available for a certain amount of time (will get into that in a later blog).  As far as this particular shoe, the original base shoe used for the custom is becoming pretty scarce so that also plays a part in this case as to why the custom will be limited.  For price and ordering info, click the link below:

http://ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-6-low-arctic-camo-custom

Comments